- Drawing online
- Experimental drawing online
- Drawing with pastels online
- Painting online
- Artistic anatomy
- Fashion design online
- Art therapy online
- Art history online
- Art History in Italian online
- Italian online
- Частные уроки онлайн
Art history online
The complete art history program consists of 8 lessons, each one conclusive of a topic, so it will also be possible to attend just some of these 8 lessons.
Lessons are held in English, they last 60 minutes and are held twice a week.
Upon request, it is possible to take lessons once a week.
The schedule of the course will be decided by the students and the teacher, once there is the minimum number of 3 students, necessary to start the course.
Private lessons are available, schedules will be decided according to the availability of the student and the teacher.
We offer two art history courses:
I - The Art of Italian Renaissance
II - Architecture and Harmony
COURSE I - The Art of Italian Renaissance
This course offers an analysis of Italian art from 1400 to 1600 and includes the study of figures like Donatello, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raffaello.
1. Precursors of the Renaissance in the 13th and 14th century: Giotto and Cimabue
2. The dawn of the Renaissance in sculpture and architecture: Donatello, Brunelleschi, Alberti
3. The virtual space in Masaccio’s painting and Lippi’s idealised beauty
4. Art and philosophy: Piero della Francesca and Botticelli
5. The accomplished humanist: Leonardo
6. An art of colours: the Venetian school
7. Dealing with power: Raffaello and the Church
8. Michelangelo: the Arti del disegno
COURSE II - Architecture and Harmony
The pursuit of a positive connection with the universe has been guiding us since we have started building.
Primeval structures have been designed according to astrology and numerology.
The theme of proportions has been addressed in both Western and Eastern cultures. It recurs in architectural theory from Antiquity (Vitruvius) and Renaissance (Alberti, Da Vinci and Palladio) to the 20th century (Le Corbusier). Millennial architectural practices, such as Indian Vaastu Vidya, or Chinese Feng Shui, are based on ideas of universal harmony.
This is the starting point for an investigation into architectural theories and buildings, whose main aim is the understanding an increasingly intercultural society.
1. Astrology in primeval and ancient structures: Stonhenge, Kohfu pyramid
2. Astrology, numerology, and proportions in Tuscan Romanesque
3. The theory of microcosm and macrocosm
4. Bodily temples in Ancient Roman to Renaissance architecture
5. Listening to architecture: musical proportions
6. The harmony of Gothic cathedrals
7. Chinese Feng Shui
8. Indian Vaastu Vidya and contemporary urban planning