- Drawing online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting
- Contemporary painting online
- Acquerello online
- Artistic anatomy
- Art history online
- Italian online
Watercolour is a water based technique of painting in which the pigments are dissolved and mixed with arabic gum and then applied on a special paper through a series of successive glazes.
Participants should present themselves to the lesson with an image they intend to copy.
– Light drawing on previously moistened paper
– First layer
– Preparation of different color gradations
– Subsequent glazes to create blendings and contrasts
– Details and finishes
It is possible to book 60- or 90-minute lessons, once or twice a week, for a minimum of 2 weeks.
The teachers speak Italian and English.
Schedules are arranged according to the teacher's availability. If you have special needs, you can let us know and we will try to arrange lessons at the times that are most convenient for you.