1. This section contains information on how to manage the website https://www.arteleonardo.com in relation to the processing of the personal data of users of https://www.arteleonardo.com.
2. This statement has also value for the purposes of Article 13 of D.Lgs. No. 196/2003, Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data to those who interact with https://www.arteleonardo.com and is available at the home page : https://www.arteleonardo.com
3. This policy is provided only for https://www.arteleonardo.com and not for any other sites accessed via links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance about methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must give the users when they connect to Web pages of https://www.arteleonardo.com, regardless of the purpose of the link itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information is subject to change due to the introduction of new standards in this regard, so visitors are invited to periodically check this page.
6. If a user is under the age of 16, in accordance with Article 8(1) of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016, must legitimize his consent through parental or guardian consent.
II. Processing of personal data
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including security profiles.
2. In relation with this Web site, the holder of the treatment is: Guido Ristori and for any further exercise of rights you may contact him at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data controller
1. Data “controller” shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes data on behalf of the owner of data processing.
2. In accordance with Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No 679/20016, on the appointment of data owner, the person in charge of data processing of the site https://www.arteleonardo.com. is : Guido Ristori.
3. Location of data processing
1. The processing of personal data generated by the use of https://www.arteleonardo.com. takes place in Via de’ Pandolfini, 46/r 50122 Firenze.
2. In case of need, materials related to the newsletter service
can be processed by the controller, or other persons authorized in his place.
1. Type of cookies
to make your browsing experience easier and more intuitive : cookies are small strings of text used to store some information that may apply to you, your preferences or Internet access device ( computer, tablet or cell phone) and are primarily used to adapt the operation of the site to user's expectations, providing a more personalized browsing experience and remembering the choices made previously.
2. A cookie is a reduced set of data transferred to your browser
from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It’s not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any personally identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site or the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without change options relating to cookies simply continue with navigation.
Below the types of cookies that the site uses :
2. Technical cookies
1. There are several technologies used to store information on the user’s computer which then are collected by websites. Among these, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used.
Anyway the user can manage or require the deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on his Internet browser. This can slow or prevent access to certain areas of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows a safe and efficient exploration of the website.
4. Cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or through blogger statistics service, or similar applications are technical only if used for site optimization by the website owner, that may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. In terms of duration we can distinguish between temporary cookies of session who are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and therefore avoid the login of each visited page and those that remain active on your pc until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently, but only for the current browsing session until the close of the web browser and are deleted at the end of the session. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient website navigation.
3. Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to your browser directly from the site that you are visiting and third-party ones sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to locate the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Can be installed third-party analytical cookies. They are mailed by third party domains external to the website.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on https://www.arteleonardo.com. The detection is done anonymously in order to track performance and improve usability of the site. Profiling third party cookies are used to create profiles about users in order to offer advertising in line with the choices expressed by users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by rules prepared by third parties, therefore we encourage users to review the privacy policies and guidelines to manage or disable cookies published in relative web pages.
4. Profiling cookies
1. They are those used to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of browsing the net.
2. When you use these types of cookies you must give explicit
3. Will be applied Article 22 of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 and
Article 122 of Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali.
IV. DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing terms
1. Like all websites, this site makes use of log files in which information collected is stored in an automated way during visits from users. The information gathered could be as follows:
- Internet Protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device settings used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor (referral) and output web page;
- eventually the number of clicks.
2. The above information shall be handled in an automated form and collected in aggregate form only in order to verify the proper operation of the site and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) automatically logged data may include personal data such as the Ip address that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the website, or harm to other users or otherwise harmful activities or constituting crime. Such data is never used for identification or user profiling, but just to protect the site and its users this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. If the site allows entries of comments, or in case of specific services
requested by the user, including the ability to send your CV for future
employment, the site automatically detects and registers some data
5. The information that site users deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided willingly and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any and all liability for any violations of laws. It is the user's responsibility to verify that you have permission to enter personal information of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected from the site during its operation are used only for the purposes above and kept only for the time necessary to accomplish the tasks specified.
2. The data used for security purposes (block attempts of breaking the site) are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose before mentioned.
3. User provided data
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the
subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to
respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or
displayed on webpages dedicated to particular services on
4. Support in your browser's configuration
1. You can manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from your browser you may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For additional help and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using :
-Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferencers
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Opera: http//www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5. Plugin Social network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of plugins are governed by their respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di- altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
Pinterest : https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
AddThis : http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USERS‘ RIGHTS
1. Article 13(2) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 lists user’s rights.
2. The website https://www.arteleonardo.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence :
- of the right individual to ask the holder access to personal data (Article 15 of Regulation EU), their updating (Article 7(3a) of D.Lgs.196/2003), correction (Article 16 of Regulation EU), integration (Article 7(3a) of D.Lgs.196/2003), or limitation of treatment concerning him (Article18 of Regulation EU), or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 of Regulation EU), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation EU);
- of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of Regulation EU), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7(3b) of D.Lgs.196/2003);
- of the right to obtain confirmation that the updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, processing have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to which they were communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7(3c) of D.Lgs.196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller without formality or, alternatively, by using the template provided by the Authority for the protection of personal data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on Article 6(1a) - consent to the use -, or on Article 9(2a) – consent to the use of genetic, biometric, relating to health data, data on religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership that reveal your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before withdrawing.
5. Also in case of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to complain to the Authority for the protection of personal data, as authority responsible for checking on the processing in Italian State.
6. For a more thorough assessment of rights that compete, see Article 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 and Article 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003.
VI. Transfer of data to non-EU countries
1. This site may share some of the data collected with localized services outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (Linkedin) through social plugin and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016, so that any further consent is not required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their commitment to Privacy Shield.
2. Will never be transferred data to third countries which do not respect the conditions provided in Article 45 et seq. of Regulation EU.
VII. Security of data provided
1. This site is user data lawfully and correctly, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational procedures and strictly related to the purposes specified.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may be provided access to data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site ((administrative personnel, commercial staff, marketing, attorneys, system administrators), or external parties ( such as third party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, computing companies, communication agencies).
VIII. Modifications to this document
1. The present document, published at the address:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are welcome to periodically visit this page to stay current on the latest legislative news.
3. This document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with legislation and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 679/2016