- Drawing online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting online
- Contemporary painting online
- Watercolor online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Art history online
- Italian online
- Art therapy online
During this course you will learn how to draw and give volume to your images with chiaroscuro, using mostly pencils, charcoal or inks.
It is a course suitable for both beginner and advanced students.
– Study of an object chosen by the student, light and shade in pencil (HB/2B)
– Composition (still life): pencil drawing and chiaroscuro (HB/2B/4B)
– Study of a face (frontal view): proportions, and light and shade with different pencils (HB/2B/4B/6B)
– Self-portrait in front of a mirror, with pencil or charcoal pencil
– Drawing a subject of your own choice, using inks or pens
It is possible to book 60- or 90-minute lessons, once or twice a week, for a minimum of 2 weeks.
The teachers speak Italian and English.
Schedules are arranged according to the teacher's availability. If you have special needs, you can let us know and we will try to arrange lessons at the times that are most convenient for you.