- Drawing online
- Experimental drawing online
- Drawing with pastels online
- Painting online
- Palette knife oil painting
- Artistic anatomy online
- Fashion design online
- Art history online
- Art History in Italian online
- Italian online
- Private lessons online
- Art therapy online
During this course you will learn how to draw and give volume to your images with chiaroscuro, using mostly pencils, charcoal or inks.
It is a course suitable for both beginner and advanced students.
– Study of an object chosen by the student, light and shade in pencil (HB/2B)
– Composition (still life): pencil drawing and chiaroscuro (HB/2B/4B)
– Study of a face (frontal view): proportions, and light and shade with different pencils (HB/2B/4B/6B)
– Self-portrait in front of a mirror, with pencil or charcoal pencil
– Drawing a subject of your own choice, using inks or pens
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
The schedule options will be comunicated upon request.
If you have special requests regarding the schedules, please write us and we will do our best to organize the lessons in convenient timings for you, according to the teacher's availability.