- Drawing online
- Experimental drawing online
- Drawing with pastels online
- Painting online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Fashion design online
- Art therapy online
- Art history online
- Private lessons online
During this course you will learn how to draw and give volume to your images with chiaroscuro, using mostly pencils, charcoal or inks.
It is a course suitable for both beginner and advanced students.
– Study of an object chosen by the student, light and shade in pencil (HB/2B)
– Composition (still life): pencil drawing and chiaroscuro (HB/2B/4B)
– Study of a face (frontal view): proportions, and light and shade with different pencils (HB/2B/4B/6B)
– Self-portrait in front of a mirror, with pencil or charcoal pencil
– Drawing a subject of your own choice, using inks or pens
Each lesson lasts 90 minutes.
The schedule options for this course are:
- Basic level
A) Tuesday & Thursday, 10:00 – 11:30 GMT+2
B)Tuesday & Thursday, 17:00 – 18:30 GMT+2
- Advanced level
C) Monday & Wednesday, 11:00 – 12:30 GMT+2
D) Monday & Wednesday, 17:00 – 18:30 GMT+2
Other schedule options of your choice can be arranged, depending on the teacher's availability.