- Drawing online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting online
- Contemporary painting online
- Watercolor online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Art history online
- Italian online
Contemporary painting online
During the contemporary
painting class, students will use acrylic colors, characterized by quick drying
times, bright and saturated tones, suitable above all for the drafting of flat
and precise color fields and for the creation of experimental works.
Participants must present themselves to class with the image they intend to reproduce.
- Preparation of the design or ideation of an abstract project
- acrilics painting
- Introduction to the use of support materials: papers, canvas, wood, metals, plastics
- Use of various tools to paint (optional): brushes, spatulas, rollers and sponges.
- Details and finishing touches