- Drawing online
- Drawing with pastels online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting online
- Contemporary painting online
- Watercolor online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Fashion design online
- Art history online
- Italian online
- Private lessons online
- Art therapy online
Oil painting online
Oil colors are made by mixing pigments with linseed oil and are applied through a series of glazes on canvas, which must be prepared for painting with a layer of acrylic gesso.
Participants should present themselves to the lesson with an image of the work they intend to copy.
– Drawing and cardboard preparation
– Transferring the drawing on canvas/paper though dusting (spolvero) or carbon paper or paper previously prepared with a glaze of color diluted with turpentine
– Underpainting layer in monochrome starting from dark to light with burnt amber diluted with turpentine (grisaille)
– Preparation of different color gradations
– Body colors put from dark to light one next to the other and blended with a clean brush
– Details and finishes
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
The schedule options will be comunicated upon request.
If you have special requests regarding the schedules, please write us and we will do our best to organize the lessons in convenient timings for you, according to the teacher's availability.