Offers for Groups
The Leonardo Da Vinci Art School organizes all year-round customized programs designed for groups of minimum 5 participants of all ages, with flexible dates, length, content and focus.
Prior drawing or painting skills are not required to attend these classes.
Group Program Features
- You can request one- or two-weeks customized programs
- Courses can be held in Italian, English or Spanish
- Our art teachers and art history guides are all professionals with extensive teaching experience
- Students can carry home the artworks produced during their workshops
Group Program Activities
- Art workshops: 3 hours classes of Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Mosaic or Fresco
- Italian Language Course: classes of 3 hours a day for 5 days
- Guided tours to museums and churches of Florence (historical centre, Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens, etc.)
- Guided excursion to Pisa or Siena
- Extracurricular activities you can include in your program: Cooking courses, Boat trip on the Arno river, Excursions to the Chianti Region.
See our ready-made program offers or contact us to start planning a tailor-made experience for your group and receive a quote.
BOTTEGA FIORENTINA focuses on Renaissance techniques that students can experiment and apply in the workshops and then recognize during the guided tours.
RINASCIMENTO FIORENTINO is a program of guided tours to the main Florentine monuments and churches of the Renaissance period.
Logistics and administrative services provided
- Reservation of the accommodation in a central hostel or hotel
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Reservation and purchase of all museum tickets and ear-phones
- Reservation of extracurricular activities
- Reservation in local restaurants with special agreement and special prices for groups
- All-round assistance for the group
For a detailed quote we need the following data:
Date and duration of your trip
Number of students and accompanying teachers
Age of the students
Type of course you wish to attend
in the morning
Type of activities for the afternoon
Type of accommodation required
Click here to explore a Sample of customized program