- Drawing online
- Experimental drawing online
- Drawing with pastels online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting online
- Contemporary painting online
- Watercolor online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Fashion design online
- Art history online
- Italian online
- Private lessons online
- Art therapy online
Watercolour is a water based technique of painting in which the pigments are dissolved and mixed with arabic gum and then applied on a special paper through a series of successive glazes.
Participants should present themselves to the lesson with an image they intend to copy.
– Light drawing on previously moistened paper
– First layer
– Preparation of different color gradations
– Subsequent glazes to create blendings and contrasts
– Details and finishes
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
The schedule options will be comunicated upon request.
If you have special requests regarding the schedules, please write us and we will do our best to organize the lessons in convenient timings for you, according to the teacher's availability.