- Drawing online
- Oil painting online
- Palette knife oil painting online
- Contemporary painting online
- Watercolor online
- Artistic anatomy online
- Art history online
- Italian online
Watercolour is a water based technique of painting in which the pigments are dissolved and mixed with arabic gum and then applied on a special paper through a series of successive glazes.
Participants should present themselves to the lesson with an image they intend to copy.
– Light drawing on previously moistened paper
– First layer
– Preparation of different color gradations
– Subsequent glazes to create blendings and contrasts
– Details and finishes