- Painting and Drawing
- Painting - Ancient Techniques
- Painting - Contemporary Techniques
- Fashion Design
- Visual Arts
- Pottery and Ceramic Decoration
- Art history
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
The course provides students with the skills necessary to work in autonomy on simple or more advanced projects of Graphic Design. In particular, the program focuses on the creation of a logo, the most fundamental element of corporate identity.
During the course students will study fonts and symbols and the essential rules of design which will then be applied when designing their own logo, using a traditional or digital method.For more information click HERE.
- Font and symbols
- Research and moodboard
- Technical drawing and drafts
- Project’s construction and presentation